Sometimes, life seems difficult. We feel stuck in situations. And despite trying our very best, there seems to be no way out. In such situations, practicing patience can help us greatly. In Islam, patience is an important virtue. Remaining calm, praying through difficult times, and having full faith in Allah (swt) and his plan are critical. Read these Islamic Quotes about patience and dealing with hardships.
1.‘Be patient, for indeed, the promise of Allah is truth.’ Qur’an, 30:60
2. ‘Whoever is patient and forgives – indeed that is of the matters requiring determination.’ Qur’an, 42:43
3. ‘Indeed, those who do good in this world will have a good reward, and the earth of Allah is spacious. Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account.’ Qur’an 39: 10
4. ‘We will surely test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives, and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient, those who, when afflicted by calamity, say, ‘Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Him we will return.’ Qur’an 2:155-156
5.‘O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.’ Qur’an 2:153
6. The strong man is not the one who can overpower others, but the one who can control himself when angry. – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
7. Whoever is patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience. - Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Patience can help us become great problem solvers especially when trying to navigate through difficult situations. It can help us be stronger, calmer, and more resilient individuals capable of using logic to reason rather than base our decisions on rash emotions.
May we have the strength to deal with life’s challenges with this ease and patience. May we do justice to our ourselves and our fellow brothers and sisters. And most of all, May we be worthy in the eyes of Allah (swt) on the day of Judgement. Insh’Allah.