Yemen Bread Factory
‘The worst man-made humanitarian crisis of our time’ - UN.
The war in Yemen has turned a poor country into a humanitarian catastrophe. Currently 22 million Yemeni families lack access to food, health care and safe water and can only rely on food aid alone. This number is only set to rise.
We are setting up two new bread factories in Yemen, one in the north in the city of Ma’rib and the other in the south in Aden.
You can give a one-off donation to this essential project, or you can set up a monthly payment to feed hungry families regularly in Yemen.
- $100 produces 1400 loaves of bread (feeds 700 people)
- $195 produces 2800 loaves of bread (feeds 1400 people)
- $480 produces 7000 loaves of bread (feeds 3500 people)
- $955 produces 14,000 loaves of bread (feeds 7000 people)
- $1910 produces 28,000 loaves of bread (feeds 14,000 people)